sexta-feira, 20 de abril de 2012


Hey BBoys and BGirls! so MattyB TWEET:
Check out my recent interview with Vice! They were great to work with in my interview! SO PROUD!
He say:
So your videos are what we generally refer to as viral phenomenons! Do you have any advice for other kids trying to make it? 
You gotta keep it simple and share your music with world.  You have to work hard and put out good music.
Any plans to tour or put out a record?
I hope to record an album in the summer. I'd love to tour to some US cities for a month or two on summer vacation. No real plans to do a mixtape. I'll stick to the music in the next 6 months, but I'd like to act someday.
 and more!http://www.noisey.com/blog/mattyb-is-the-illest-eight-year-old-rapper-in-the-game

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário